aLife: your partner in optimal wellness
At aLife, we can help you with your chronic pain, and towards regaining freedom in doing the activities that you enjoy.
Please feel free to visit us for a consultation/treatment, or just come for a relaxation/therapeutic massage!
[Our services accept Extended Health Insurance Coverage]
aLife Professional Therapist Team for:
- Registered Massage Therapy
- Manual Osteopathy
- Professional Custom Made Orthotics
- Compression Socks
- Therapeutic and/or performance personal training exercise programs
- Holistic Nutritional Consulting and Education
- Quality Health Products and Aids
- aLife Integrative Health Program
Services can be covered by:
- Extended Health Plan (EHP)
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)
- Work Related Injuries (WSIB)
We work as a team to provide effective solutions for:
- Head / Neck / Back Pain;
- Frozen Shoulder;
- Tennis/Golf Elbow;
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome;
- Knee Pain;
- Flat Feet; Sciatica;
- Sports Injury;
- Posture Improvement;
- Physical Performance;
- and many more acute and chronic painful conditions.
The Story of aLife:
aLife was born because we care
- We started aLife with the belief that only a truly integrative clinic that cater for cross-disciplinary and collaborative therapy can provide the most effective and caring solution for achieving optimal health.
- aLife is a unique model of integrative therapy, utilizes the combined therapy power of the aLife team, which could not be found in most other common manual therapy clinics.
- At aLife, we are here to help you with your chronic pain, and towards regaining freedom in doing the activities that you enjoy.
- aLife started serving the public since December 2014.
- Please feel free to visit us for a consultation/treatment, or just come for a relaxation/therapeutic massage!
What makes aLife’s practice special when compared with others in the area?
- We take an integrative approach when treating our patients. We have a team of acupuncturists, registered massage therapists, chiropractors, manual osteopathic practitioners, physiotherapists, holistic nutritionists, and health coaches. Our professional team works collaboratively to achieve professional client care.
What makes our team proud of at aLife?
- We are proud to be your professional and sincere ally in optimal wellness. We put our heart and professionalism in helping everyone of our clients. We are strong advocate of treatment approach and health education that empowers our clients towards true healing.