aLife Integrative Chiropractic
- Focuses on musculoskeletal and nervous system disorders.
- Great for spinal alignment, back pain and neck pain.
- Our integrative Chiropractic approach also includes optional elements of acupuncture, soft tissue techniques for effective treatment.
- Healing touch in massage therapy is an excellent relief for pain, anxiety and stress.
- aLife team of Registered Massage Therapists are professional and experienced for both relaxation and therapeutic massage.
- Try our Soft Stone Massage which utilizes heat to provide benefits for whole body relaxation, great for back pain and aches.
aLife Manual Osteopathy
- Non-invasive manual therapy focuses on total body health.
- Align and strengthen joints, muscles and connective tissues.
- Balance all body systems for overall wellness. Aims to positively affect the body’s nervous, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat pain and many internal conditions.
- Uses extremely fine needles or acupressure (uses fingers) at strategic points to balance the flow of energy through pathways (meridians) in the body.
- Acupuncture points can stimulate nerves, muscles and connective tissue boosting your body’s circulation and natural painkillers.
- The way we walk can impact our whole body structure and musculoskeletal balance.
- Your chronic pain can be a result of how your feet land on the ground.
- Our personalized gait and foot analysis, high quality custom orthotics can help you deal with your foot, knee, hip, and back pain.
aLife Compression Socks
- Our heart pumps blood to different parts of our body, but we rely on muscle contraction and valves in veins for blood to return to our heart.
- Poor venous circulation of our feet can lead to varicose veins, swollen legs and feet (edema), or even deep vein thrombosis.
- Custom compression socks can help improve the circulation of our feet.
- As effective preventative and treatment strategy for varicose veins and venous insufficiency
- Cupping therapy is a traditional alternative medicine that promotes healing and wellness.
- Cups (various versions including glass and silicon) are placed on skin to create suction. There are different styles of cupping such as static, flash, sliding, creating different therapeutic effects.
- Chinese Traditional Cupping – effective in pain relief and treating a number of conditions
- Myofascial Cupping – effective in muscle relaxation, increase of range of motion and prevention of muscular injuries.
- Cupping therapy can be incorporated into our various types of treatment.
- Our aLife professional team work together to provide integrative care combining expertise and experiences from various disciplines.
- Our integrative approach allows us to offer support for management of complicated conditions such as headache, knee pain, constipation, fibromyalgia, arthritis, diabetes, eczema, etc.
- We also provide quality health care products and nutritional consultations to help you achieve your optimal health.